[NCLUG] NCLUG Meeting Minutes

marciot marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Wed Jul 17 10:39:10 MDT 2002

>It was, but now it's not.  I don't know what happened or why.

Strange. I downloaded the source files and they all carry
Hewlett-Packard's copyright on it, along with a LGPL notice.

How do you confirm the legality on something like this? Perhaps
some disgruntled employee slapped a LGPL notice on the source and
released it to the public?

>Personally, I'd love to see some real world proof that this thing is for
real.

Well, the source code is there. Whether it is legal or not is another story.
I hope we don't end up with another legal mess, like DeCCS.

Marcio Luis Teixeira