[NCLUG] NCLUG Meeting Minutes

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Wed Jul 17 14:18:51 MDT 2002

It's a very smart thing for HP to release Judy under the LPGL.

<Marketing Meeting>
This is neat technology, but no one will use it until they try it.

If we release it under the LGPL, people will use it, help develop it, and
we can still license it at our regular rates.

Really? That will slash our marketing budget to the bone.

Yes, and we'll also reduce our R+D costs by having many smart programmers
looking at the design.

What a great idea! Let's do it.

</Marketing Meeting>

                            http://www.tummy.com/