[NCLUG] Judy info, for the curious

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Wed Jul 17 16:51:51 MDT 2002

> You were the one that created all the confusion when you brought up the
> whole "what if  someone illegally LGPL'd it".

Ok. I'll accept the blame. I *am* a little paranoid a times :)

Congrats to HP for a very smart move in releasing this to the public. I'm very
impressed with it and I hope the developers don't take my skepticism as a
sign of ingratitude, but rather as a complement (afterall, I wouldn't be
making a fuss over this if I hadn't thought Judy was just "too good to be
true").

Marcio Luis Teixeira,
Die-Hard Skeptic and Amateur Conspiracy Theorist

PS: The Apollo never really landed on the moon -- it was all an elaborate
hoax. And dinosaurs aren't really extinct -- they are being held captive in a
secret government laboratory.