[NCLUG] Advanced Server 2.1 Woes and Wows

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Wed Jul 24 08:45:36 MDT 2002

Thus spake DJ Eshelman:

> This message isn't one of those "please help me" messages, more like one of those
> "what is
> this
> crap" letting off steam messages, but also might contain some info for some of you
> out
> there.

 In a.s.r. tradition, one observed somewhat non-infrequently, I present to
you your grade card for this rant:

 Content:    C
 Bitterness: A-
 Despair:    C (too much laughing)
 Formatting: F (saved a '-' by not using a proprietary charset)

 And nobody got LARTed but as this isn't a.s.r. proper we can't count off
for that.

--
   Mike Loseke    | A Buddhist monk walks up to a hotdog stand
 mike at verinet.com | and says:   "Make me one with everything."