[NCLUG] RE: [Python-Dev] Judy for replacing internal dictionaries?

Alan Silverstein ajs at fc.hp.com
Wed Jul 31 17:51:52 MDT 2002

Tim, looks like you grok Judy well enough to experiment with it, and
understand the tradeoffs/etc.  So I have nothing substantive to add now,
maybe Doug will though.  Glad to see you playing around with it, anyway.
We hope you'll find it good enough to be hard to ignore.  :-)

Well my layoff notice came through from HP and I'm busy wrapping up, but
still happy to chat with anyone about Judy, and/or send docs and example
programs on request.  New email address pending, old one for now.

Alan Silverstein, ajs at fc.hp.com