[NCLUG] telnet on the web?

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Tue Jun 18 17:09:20 MDT 2002

As an alternative to telnet (of which others have already suggested many
clients), you might also consider VNC (http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc).
Not only do you get telnet, but full windowing capability. I use it all the
time to control my Linux box from dumb terminals in public places.

It will require more bandwidth than just telnet, but if you have broadband
access, it should be sufficient.