[NCLUG] PHP patch

mbutcher mbutcher at aleph-null.tv
Fri Mar 1 13:55:22 MST 2002

Wouldn't it be easier to install the new Mandrake RPM? Seems like you are
opening a bigger can of worms by trying to patch old code than by just
installing the latest, greatest RPM from Mandrake.

And if you are not using file uploads, you can disable them and get around
the problem without upgrading. Is that an option?

Matt