[NCLUG] Fort Collins RedHat mirror?

Mark Fassler fassler at monkeysoft.net
Wed Mar 13 16:31:05 MST 2002

Does anyone know of a mirror of RedHat with high-speed access to CSU
and/or FRII?

If not, is there anyone interested in getting such a thing started?  There
have been several times that I would have found it useful to have a big,
fat RedHat mirror (I mean, *all* of RedHat, updated several times a day)
with high-speed access from either CSU or FRII.

If there's interest, I could administrate such a thing, and maybe possibly
help get things started on the CSU side...

--
Mark Fassler
fassler at monkeysoft.net