[NCLUG] USB Test?

mbutcher mbutcher at aleph-null.tv
Mon Mar 18 12:20:41 MST 2002

/proc/bus/usb/devices will tell you what USB devices are registered. The file
format is explained in the kernel docs (/Documentation/usb). There is a
program called 'usbview' that presents the data in a more intuitive fashion.

Also, http://www.linux-usb.org is a fantastic site. They have a compatability
list of all known compatible devices, and they have setup instructions for a
number of specific devices.

Matt