[NCLUG] Hacking Society Munch

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Mar 26 03:52:39 MST 2002

Today, before the Hacking Society meeting announced earlier, we are going
to meet at Big City Burrito for dinner.  7pm.

Big City Burrito is a little hole in the wall place that makes fantastic
burritos (I recommend the potato burrito, but then again I also recommend a
whole pile of habenero hot-sauce on it).  It's on the east side of College,
a block and a half south of the meeting location.  It's just south of the
intersection where Safeways and Gart Brothers is.

Geeze, you'd think I wasn't born here or something...  I have a mind like a
steel trap...  Stree names get hopelessly mangled in it...

 Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have the exact
 measure of the injustice and wrong which will be imposed on them. -- T.J.