[NCLUG] free to a good home

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Fri May 3 11:26:56 MDT 2002

> > (I also have a ton of electronics stuff and computer parts I'd kinda like
> > to sell...)

I'm not interested in the server (I already have too many computers at
home)... but, what kind of electronics stuff and what kind of computer parts
do you have?

Anyhow, if you have anything you really don't want, maybe I could buy them
off you and sell them on eBay or something (of course, you could do the same,
but I guess it depends on whether you like going through the work of doing so
or not :)

I'm sort of dying for an IBM TravelStar laptop hard disk drive though
(anything over 3GBs), cause I found out my skimpy 2GB PowerBook drive can
barely accomodate a linux installation with all the works. If you've got one,
(or some other 12mm notebook drive) I might be interested. I can pay up to
$30, since that's about the going price for a 4GB TravelStar on eBay.

Marcio Luis Teixeira