[NCLUG] free to a good home - parts for sale

Matt Pujol mattp at lsil.com
Tue May 7 17:40:27 MDT 2002

Hi Mark,

What model Icom?

Matt

/***********************
Matt Pujol
Product Marketing Manager
1394 and USB CoreWare Technologies
Broadband Custom Solutions Marketing

LSI Logic
2001 Danfield Court
Fort Collins, Co 80525
970-206-5816
970-206-5116 fax
matt.pujol at lsil.com
***********************/

-----Original Message-----
From: nclug-admin at nclug.org [mailto:nclug-admin at nclug.org]On Behalf Of
Mark Fassler
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 10:02 PM
To: nclug at nclug.org
Cc: tsg at frii.com
Subject: Re: [NCLUG] free to a good home - parts for sale

(This message is a garage-sale-like advertisement.)

Well, I don't have any notebook drives.

I have:

  A box full of ISA network and sound cards and old CD-ROM drives and AT
  power supplies and <1GB harddrives.  Couple PCI video cards.  Couple
  keyboards.  It all mostly works AFAIK.  $50

  100 MHz dual-trace Tektronix analog oscilliscope.  3 good probes.  Logic
  pulser and logic probe.  misc oscilliscope stuff.  $400

  1 good, self-powered bread-board.  5 parts cabinets full of transistors,
  capacitors, CMOS logic chips (AND/OR gates and the like), op-amps, etc.
  - $80

  Extensive library of databooks for transistors and microchips and stuff
  - Free

  Two 15" monitors.  1 is an NEC with trinitron tube, decent quality.  One
  is a Gateway--little bit busted up, but excellent image quality and
  excellent viewable area, but the (permanently attached) cable is
  flakey--sometimes blue cuts out.  $35 for both.

  20" SGI monitor with Trinitron tube with video cable.  Sync-on-green,
  doesn't sync to VGA modes.  (I have one of these as my second monitor, I
  can show you how to bypass the sync-on-green to make it work with a PC.)
  Works, good condition, but slight scratch on the display itself.  $30

  Some gutted AT computer cases with power-supplies and mobos -  Free

  Mac Quadra 660av (works, needs only some ram) - Free

  2-meter 25-watt ham radio for car.  Icom.  Includes mic, power cables
  and fuses, magnetic-mount antenna, and mounting bracket.  $70

--
Mark Fassler
fassler at monkeysoft.net

On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 11:26:56AM -0600, Marcio Luis Teixeira wrote:

> > > (I also have a ton of electronics stuff and computer parts I'd kinda
like
> > > to sell...)
>
> I'm not interested in the server (I already have too many computers at
> home)... but, what kind of electronics stuff and what kind of computer
parts
> do you have?
>
> Anyhow, if you have anything you really don't want, maybe I could buy them
> off you and sell them on eBay or something (of course, you could do the
same,
> but I guess it depends on whether you like going through the work of doing
so
> or not :)
>
> I'm sort of dying for an IBM TravelStar laptop hard disk drive though
> (anything over 3GBs), cause I found out my skimpy 2GB PowerBook drive can
> barely accomodate a linux installation with all the works. If you've got
one,
> (or some other 12mm notebook drive) I might be interested. I can pay up to
> $30, since that's about the going price for a 4GB TravelStar on eBay.
>
> Marcio Luis Teixeira

To unsubscribe, subscribe, or modify your settings, go to: