[NCLUG] NFS from HPUX to Linux

Benson Chow blc at q.dyndns.org
Mon May 20 17:24:46 MDT 2002

As far as I know, my lab also has issues with NFS, from 10.2 to 11.x, and
it seems that there's a version issue (NFSv2 versus NFSv3).  I have a
hunch that this may be related to the Linux/HP-UX NFS issues as well, but
as I'm not an admin, it's not my MAR, and I don't know for sure either.

Just a guess, hopefully it's a lead into finding out what's wrong...

-bc