[NCLUG] users only

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Wed May 29 10:50:27 MDT 2002

mike cullerton writes...

> here! here!
>
> nothing like punishing the overwhelming majority of 'good' people because
> a couple 'bad' people can't figure out how to send an off-list personal
> response.

That funny I see it exactly the opposite. Nearly every other list out there
does not munge reply-to and a "reply" goes to the sended. Why should we punish
everyone who is used to this behavior(and thus accidentially send private
messages to the list) just because a few people don't know the difference
between "reply" and "reply all"?

Mike, you're right that it is "6 of one, half dozen of another". So why don't
we follow the accepted standard?

--
Matt Taggart
matt at lackof.org