[NCLUG] Another Job posting

Matt Pujol mattp at lsil.com
Wed Nov 6 22:56:17 MST 2002

Since we Matts need to stick togther, I have to agree with Matt.  I'd love
be living in the day when we're worried about being flooded with Linux job
offerings....heck, just about any job offering.  It's heartening to see that
somebody's actually trying to hire somebody and not the other way around
;-)

Regards,

Matt

/***********************