[NCLUG] Another Job posting

Matt Pujol mattp at lsil.com
Thu Nov 7 09:03:59 MST 2002

Well...that's not the spirit of what I said.

The post in discussion was a local posting - local to Northern Colorado and
this is the NCLUG - or maybe it's the North Carolina Linux Users
Group....did I subscribe to the wrong list??

Nevermind....just forget that I posted anything...I'm going back to sleep.

/***********************
Matt Pujol
CoreWare Product Marketing
USB and 1394 CoreWare Technologies