META RE: [NCLUG] Another Job posting

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Thu Nov 7 14:40:42 MST 2002

Matt Taggart <taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com> writes ...
> Evelyn Mitchell writes...
> > Is it too much to ask for you to use real attributions, John?
> > It is very difficult to tell who said what in your messages. (Well, it's
> > usually pretty easy to spot your words, but it's quite impossible to figure
> > out who the other fellow is.)

> I agree. I like to refer people to this site,
> http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html

[is that better?]

My-oh-my, it's never been clear this list really want's to properly follow
Usenet posting rules:

	http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/posting-rules/part1/

especially the part about:

	Be considerate with your use of network resources.  Your individual
	usage may not seem like much compared to the net as a whole, but in
	aggregate, small savings in disk or CPU add up to a great deal.  For
	instance, messages offering thanks, jibes, or congratulations will
	only need to be seen by the interested parties -- send these by mail
	rather than posting them. The same goes for simple questions, and
	especially for any form of "me too" posting.

Have Fun!
John