[NCLUG] linux store

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Thu Nov 7 15:31:46 MST 2002

On Thu, Nov 07, 2002 at 07:09:22AM -0800, Anna mitchell wrote:

I notice that the domain listed for this store is registered to an "Anna
Mitchell:

   Mitchell, Anna  greeniguana4 at yahoo.com
   Da Vinci Technologies LLC

So, I guess this falls under the Colorado anti-spam law -- does anyone
believe that we shouldn't pursue this to the extent allowed under the
law?

It sounds like this was also sent to another local LUG list -- someone
on #colug was mentioning it a few hours ago.

 Get your data structures correct first, and the rest of the program will
 write itself.  -- David Jones