[NCLUG] cheap upgrades

Joshua SS Miller joshua at fitsnips.net
Sat Nov 23 21:13:38 MST 2002

Try this on for size.

AMD Athlon® XP 2000+ Bare CPU W/ Giga-Byte GA-7VAX KT400 Motherboard
Motherboard & Bare CPU Combo
      * Processor: AMD Athon XP2000+ Bare CPU
      * Chipset: VIA KT400
      * Processor Support: Up to Athlon XP 2600+
      * Memory Support: Up to 3GB PC3200 DDR
      * Expansion Slot: 1x AGP 8X, 6x PCI
      * Other Features: 6 Channel Audio, 10/100 Lan, USB 2.0,

http://shop2.outpost.com/product/3469773/

Joshua

Joshua SS Miller <joshua at fitsnips.net>