[NCLUG] Mass Storage Device/Digital Camera

Matt Pujol mattp at lsil.com
Mon Nov 25 12:02:37 MST 2002

Hi Rich,

As Mr. USB Too, I ought to be able to rattle this off in my sleep.  But
after a quick search, I found this page on USB Mass Storage Drivers
http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/showdr.php?id=11.  They show your camera
model in the list of working devices.  This is another neat place to look
for apps and drivers for USB junk is http://www.linux-usb.org/devices.html.

One thing to note, on my RH7.3 box, I had to recompile the kernel with the
latest USB driver patches to get anything to work reasonably.  Contrary to
what the kernel release folks try to portray, USB in the Linux world is
still very much an experimental environment.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Regards,

Matt

/***********************