[NCLUG] copying audio cds

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Mon Oct 7 11:22:19 MDT 2002

William,

grip is a good gui front-end for cdparanoia for creating .wav files
from CD tracks.  Try http://freshrpms.net/  if you need a .rpm of it.

I don't have any really good faqs, but I've archived some old tapes
to CD recently.  I've used audacity and cdrdao. Audacity is a simple
audio recorder/editor that will produce several formats including .wav
files.  cdrdao writes audio CDs defined in a toc file.

JD