[NCLUG] Pocket-sized RH 8.0 CD

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Tue Oct 15 11:22:50 MDT 2002

bof wrote:
> For those of you who get excited about these sort of things, there is a
> pocket-sized (32 MB) systems admin CD ISO for RH 8.0 at
>
>    ftp://ftp.redhat.de/pub/rh-addons/rescue-cd/
>
> There's also ones there for 7.2 and 7.3 under the "old" directory.

I'm still rather fond of the LinuxCare Bootable Business Card.  The
project has since been forked, and I haven't tried the new images, but
for the most part, these are the most powerful tools in my toolkit --
for fixing Windows PCs, too!

http://www.lnx-bbc.org/

Also, the smaller CD-Rs are becoming much more available (you can grab
50-disk spindles at Best Buy, now), and much more reasonable in price.

Plus, they're just cool.