[NCLUG] webhosting question

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Wed Oct 16 00:50:06 MDT 2002

On Wed, 16 Oct 2002, Matt Taggart wrote:

> > And yes, I worked there until the company ceased to exist.
>
> Coincidence? :)
>
> /me runs.

Probably not.

That company was run by a bunch of scamming Cal Poly College of Business
grads; I was not at all saddened to see the company fall flat on its face,
especially since it had been under investigation by the SEC about every
other month during its operating existence.

BTW, I'm also the reason Netscape failed and had to be assimilated by AOL
too.

Later,
Paul
  J. Paul Reed                 preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
  Wait, stop!  We can outsmart those dolphins.  Don't forget: we invented
  computers, leg warmers, bendy straws, peel-and-eat shrimp, the glory
  hole, *and* the pudding cup!  -- Homer Simpson, Tree House of Horror XI