[NCLUG] question on your workstation

Piet Roorda prooroa at wanadoo.nl
Fri Oct 25 14:15:13 MDT 2002

as I am thinking of buying about the same I wanted to know if you were able to
use it with linux,
I couldn't find any responses on your mail
I can either choose 866 (but is has just 1 processor)
or a 733 with 2 processors
regards,
piet
[NCLUG] Linux on a HP visualize X-class workstation
John nclug at nclug.org
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 01:09:56 -0600