XXXSPAMXXX [NCLUG] XXXSPAMXXX Looking for the right one in Colorado?

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Tue Sep 3 00:34:12 MDT 2002

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Evelyn Mitchell wrote:

> According to this:
>    http://www.ago.state.co.us/CONSPROT/junkeml.stm
> you're welcome to sue in small claims court for $10 + costs.

That would be cool to add everyone's name to the list (who wanted to be
added, of course) before your file.

I'd do that (not so much for the $$... you could keep my $10 for all your
hard work! :-).

Later,
Paul
  J. Paul Reed                 preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
  Wait, stop!  We can outsmart those dolphins.  Don't forget: we invented
  computers, leg warmers, bendy straws, peel-and-eat shrimp, the glory
  hole, *and* the pudding cup!  -- Homer Simpson, Tree House of Horror XI