[NCLUG] "red hat - the new redmond?" comment from mainstream online media

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Sat Sep 7 11:05:19 MDT 2002

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, Idris S Hamid wrote:

> The best example is their abuse of KDE, which they first tried to kill,
> and are now butchering in a way which, while quite legal, is very clearly
> not in the spirit of the community.

Can you give specific examples of this, or URLs that discuss it?

I'm genuinely interested in hearing more about this.

Later,
Paul
  J. Paul Reed                 preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
  Wait, stop!  We can outsmart those dolphins.  Don't forget: we invented
  computers, leg warmers, bendy straws, peel-and-eat shrimp, the glory
  hole, *and* the pudding cup!  -- Homer Simpson, Tree House of Horror XI