[NCLUG] Trolling was: "red hat - the new redmond?" comment from mainstream online media

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Sat Sep 7 21:46:07 MDT 2002

On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, Idris S Hamid wrote:

> False. I said no such thing.
> False. Red Herring.
> False. When asked I cited _both_ pro-- and anti-- RH views and gave my own

I'll bring this back to using an open source tool.
Congratulations in making my killfile in one day:

#       020907 argumentative troll ...
:0 f
*!^X-Brand
* ^From:.*ishamid at attbi\.com
* ^Subject:\/.*
        | formail -I "Subject: twit] $MATCH"           \
                        -A "X-Dump: twit"

... which brands content as from a twit, and further dumps
content into a holding pen, pending removal to /dev/null at
the bottom of the recipe when X-Dump is present.

-- Russ Herrold