[NCLUG] XXXSPAMXXX please acknowledge

GEORGE IGE georgeige4 at mail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:01:39 MDT 2002

proposal,

Attention: MD / CEO

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction,
Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone
apprehensive and worried, but I assure you that all is well at the
end of the day. We have decided to contact  you due to the urgency of
this Transaction, as we have been reliably informed of your
discreteness and ability in transaction of this nature. Let me start
by first introducing myself properly. I am Senoir manager with the Regent
BANK Plc, Lagos. I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable
and a reputable person to handle this confidential transaction which involves
maximum confidence.

PROPOSITION:

A foreigner, Late engineer Jacques Monroe, an oil merchant/contractor
 with the federal Government of Nigeria, until his death in a ghastly
air crash, banked with us here at Regent BANK Plc Lagos, and had a
closing balance as at the end of march, 2002 worth USD$23.5 million
(Twenty three million, Five Hundred Thounsand United State dollars)
Which the bank now expect a next of kin to claim as beneficiary.
Valuable  effort are being made by the Regent BANK Plc to get in
touch with any of the Monroe`s family or relatives but there has been
no success. It is because of the perceived possibility of not being
able to locate any of the late Engr. Jacques Monroe next of kin (he
had no children that is known to us.) The management under the
influence of our chairman and member of the board of Director,
that an arrangement has been made for the funds to be declared
=93UNCLAIMABLE=94and subsequently he donated to Trust Fund
for Arms and Ammunition to further enhance the course of war in Africa
and the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted
colleagues and I now seek your permission have you stand as a next of
kin to the late Engr Jacques Monroe so that the fund USD$23.5million
would be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary next
of kin. All document and proves to enable you get this fund will be
carefully worked out. We have secure from the probate an order to
locate any af the deceased beneficiaries, and more so we are assuring
you of a 100% risk free involvement. Your share stays while the rest
would be for myself and my colleagues for investment purposes,
We agreed that funds would be shared thus, after it has be transferred into your account. If this proposal is accepted by
you. Do not take advantage of the trust   we  have bestowed on you
and your company, then	kindly forward to me immediately your most
confidential telephone, fax number,particulars so that I can use this information,
to apply for the release and subsequent transfer of the funds in
your favour.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation

Yours faithfully,

MR,GEORGE IGE.

PLEASE FOR SECURITY REASONS MAIL ME AT georgeige3 at maktoob.com