[NCLUG] fwd: New eBay - Auction secrets revealed 20785

bcig1941 at hotmail.com bcig1941 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:04:59 MDT 2002

EBAY AUCTION NEWS

**Recommended Resource - Special Edition **

Week of September 9th, 2002

Multiple Streams of revenue using eBay and Internet:

FREE Auction Profits Toolkit and FREE training class
(For the first 200 respondents)

You have been selected to participate in this FREE offer.

This eBay and Internet e-course, live web training conference,
and Auction Profit Toolkit could easily sell for $297 - but
it's yours absolutely FREE!

This special FREE offer has been brought to you by your friends
at eBay Auction News. Craig Meyer(The Auction Man) has agreed
to provide you a free "live" training class that you won't want
to miss.

You might say "Craig Meyer - the Auction Man"?  That's because
most of you remember Craig as the real estate guru who in 1997
helped over 2,000 families buy their own homes using little or
none of their own money. Craig was featured on television
programs throughout the country for this incredible effort.
Craig is not one of those get rich quick gurus - but a guy who
has helped families realize the American Dream - I will tell you
Craig Meyer is the real deal!

Craig and his staff have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars
and thousands of hours testing, testing and more testing - Craig
has developed an incredible system for making Big Money using eBay
and the Internet.  This system will be revealed to you in - Craig's
brand new live Online Conference - Craig is providing a limited
number of eBay Auction News subscribers the opportunity to attend
this conference for FREE!

Register for the class: http://168.75.161.77/auction/index.html

#1 Free "live" Online training class - Craig Meyer's Multiple Streams
of revenue using eBay and the Internet!

This is the live online training class that Started it all ... This
class can help YOU learn how to Create Multiple Streams of eBay and
internet revenue for LIFE! This course is personally taught online by
Craig Meyer HIMSELF! PLUS, when you attend, you will get:

The Entire Auction Profits Toolkit absolutely FREE! A $297 Value!

Just think about it ... you will have personal and individual training!
Craig will be teaching you all of his proven, successful, and profitable
wealth secrets - LIVE, interactive, intense and jam packed with information!

Plus - During Craig's live online class he will reveal the secret to making
$12,000 in the next 30 days - No Hype, I promise this is the real deal - you
don't want to miss this conference so respond right now!

Are you interested in Financial Freedom?
Are you interested in having Multiple Streams of Income?
Are you willing to work with Craig personally to achieve these goals?
Are you ready to the Auction Profit Toolkit and training class FREE?

If SO, Just go to the registration page: http://168.75.161.77/auction/index.html

Get registered now! You'll receive a confirmation email immediately after
you register.

KEEP THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL HANDY! It contains all the codes and access
numbers to view the program on your PC and get on the call!

This conference will be sold out - actually since the entire program is free
It will simply fill up - once itis full - it's full - to guarantee your
participation register right now!

HERE IS HOW YOUR REGISTER & LOCK IN YOUR POSITION:

Be sure to do it NOW - the web conference and auction profits course are going
to go QUICKLY ... and I don't want you to miss out!

Sincerely,

Taylor Brooks
eBay Auction News
Visit http://168.75.161.77/auction/index.html NOW AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE

We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish
to receive our special mailings. You have opted in to one or more of our
affiliate sites requesting to be notified of any special offers we may
run from time to time. We also have attained the services of an independent
3rd party to overlook list management and removal services. This is NOT
unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please
visit http://168.75.161.51/remove-me.asp to be removed from the list.
Please accept our apologies if you have been sent this email in error.
We honor all removal requests.