[NCLUG] NOTE: Hacking Society tonight

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Sep 24 18:30:21 MDT 2002

As I mentioned last week, I'm up in the mountains this week.  I will be
attending via IRC.  However, Evelyn is not going to be able to make it
either.  It sounds like she's made arrangements to get our Hacking Society
bag of tricks down there, so hopefully there won't be any issues.

I'll be on #hackingsociety on irc.community.tummy.com if there are any
questions about the setup, etc...

 You're only a programmer if you've stood under the program while the
 scaffolding was being removed.  -- Sean Reifschneider, 2001