[NCLUG] RH 7.2

Paul Wehr wehrp at mac.com
Mon Aug 11 22:18:07 MDT 2003

Thanks core and Bob,
   Being old and slow, it will take me a little while to sort through
your responses and implement them fully. I've kept up on the updates
fairly well. Some programs I haven't installed (samba for instance)
since I don't need them.

   Mostly my machines are all behind a router with it's own firewall
and my Linux box is the only one that's been visible from the
outside. It's gone now until I figure out some more things.

   Thanks for the input and I'll be working on this box a little more often.

Paul