[NCLUG] since we all love and respect M$ so much ...

Joshua SS Miller joshua at fitsnips.net
Mon Aug 11 14:56:20 MDT 2003

This looks very bad to me!  Who will they go after next?

Eolas says the patent Microsoft was found to have infringed upon is the
first browser system that allowed for the embedding of small interactive
programs such as "plug-ins" or "applets," into World Wide Web documents.
Such programs are central today to online commerce as they power
everything from banner ads to interactive customer service

Joshua SS Miller