[NCLUG] a little factoid to brighten your day

Daniel Miles dmiles at holly.colostate.edu
Thu Aug 14 22:02:09 MDT 2003

About 4 days ago I took an early morning flight to Seattle and since it
was early in the morning, they didn't have all their security stations
up and running yet, a few were still turned off...

However, while I was waiting in line, they booted up another station
(for those of you not familiar, it's a thing that scans your
carry-on-luggage and has a metal detector that you walk through) and it
looked like the standard RH boot process...

Starting this service....			[  OK  ]
Starting that service....			[  OK  ]

You all know what I'm talking about.

everywhere since they all look like the same equipment) run Linux.