[NCLUG] Breaking news! SCO is full of crap (big surprise)

jbass at dmsd.com jbass at dmsd.com
Tue Aug 19 14:24:53 MDT 2003

"J. Paul Reed" <preed at sigkill.com> writes:
> Is your claim that what's sauce for your precious little Enron-wannabe
> goose isn't sauce for the gander?

Ok, I'l be blunt ... your speculation and slander in this forum is just that.

> And all those naive SCO supporters who claimed this really was about IP and
> were too blind (or stupid) to see it's really about executives cashing out
> their stock (did ya actually look at that Yahoo link?).

Everyone, including SCO staff and management have the right to trade at
fair value on the exchange. There is lots of press on both sides here,
it's not quiet insider trading.

We can debates the facts, but I refuse to debate your speculation and
clueless slander.

That there is copyrighted code in Linux we can agree ... that is wrong.

That Linux developers stripping copyrights is wrong.

That Linux developers are violating clean room reverse engineering is wrong.

That tainted code from UNIX IP is in Linux is wrong.

Slandering SCO without the full facts is wrong.

John