[NCLUG] Breaking news! SCO is full of crap (big surprise)

jbass at dmsd.com jbass at dmsd.com
Wed Aug 20 16:09:19 MDT 2003

Absolutely NOT!! Please read carefully what I said:

	"There are several classes of offending code ... copied, derived, and tainted
	by using illegal reverse engineering techniques or re-development with full
	knowledge of the proprietary original in the case of trade secret claims."

Sean stated "copied" ... very different than "derived" or "tainted". SCO
says "infringing" which includes all three classes.

John