[NCLUG] Breaking news! SCO is full of crap (big surprise)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Aug 22 22:17:08 MDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 03:05:01PM -0600, jbass at dmsd.com wrote:
>The claim by Sean, and responded to by you, that SCO was claiming there were
>millions of lines copied is to the best of my knowledge false, and none of
>your quotes seem to support Sean's claims.

If you don't have anything else to stand on, arguing semantics seems to
be popular.  I will just point it out and count on people to remember
that my concerns aren't about lines of code and what exact sub-category
of violation they fall into, but about SCO's attacks against our
community and how they are carrying them out.

 Tools may limit the user, but the utility of tools is limited by the
 skill of the user.  -- Leonard Compagno