[NCLUG] SCO (from Breaking news!...)

Daniel Miles milesd at cs.colostate.edu
Sat Aug 23 12:35:38 MDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-08-23 at 12:25, jbass at dmsd.com wrote:
> Daniel Miles <milesd at cs.colostate.edu> writes:
> > Why is it that you're so convinced that the clean-room was contaminated?
>
> First hand knowledge of other UNIX/Linux shops, that are the same as SCO's
> direct claims in their amended complaint against IBM. The total lack of
> evidence to the contrary.

First, lack of evidence to the contrary has no bearing, the burden of
proof lies with the accuser. IBM doens't have to defend itself until SCO
comes up with something truly damaging. For that matter, neither does
the linux community.

As to your first hand experiance, am I to understand that you've seen
similar violations?