[NCLUG] USB to IDE adapters ?

Matt Pujol mattp at lsil.com
Mon Dec 8 10:12:52 MST 2003

What you're probably thinking of is a device that connects an IDE drive to a
USB Host controller (USB to IDE bridge on the drive side).  What I
understand Gabriel is looking for is the connection from an IDE Host to a
native USB drive.  This is a difficult scenario, I'd be surprised if
somebody sells or makes something like this.

Best Regards,

Matt

/***********************
Matt Pujol