[NCLUG] USB to IDE adapters ?

Gabriel L. Somlo somlo at acns.colostate.edu
Mon Dec 8 12:25:31 MST 2003

Another thing, possibly more realistic, would be a USB card that would
go into the PCI bus, and would have an on-bord bios thing much like
the bootable SCSI cards do, so one could force the machine to boot from
a USB drive regardless of the capabilities of the mobo's bios...

Is there something like that out there ?

Thanks,
Gabriel