[NCLUG] Matt - Events for Developers in New York (fwd)

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Mon Dec 22 18:51:27 MST 2003

(Reply-To hopefully set to nclug-discuss at nclug.org,
double check before replying)

Hi NCLUG,

So somehow I got on a Microsoft Marketing spam list. They periodically send
messages about local Microsoft events in the area. The message is included
below(headers intact for the curious).

You might remember a few of us from NCLUG and CLUE went at handed out Linux
CDs at the Microsoft Windows2000 launch event down in Denver a few years ago.

Maybe something similar could be done for these events? The W2K launch was
huge and at the Buell(sp?) Theater. I'm not sure how big these events are but
it still might be fun. There's even going to be one in Ft. Collins on January
13.