[NCLUG] SW Test position - Longmont startup

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Thu Feb 6 18:17:23 MST 2003

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 03:48:19PM -0700, Mike Loseke wrote:
> Isn't this a plug, which may also be unwanted on this list? I can't keep

Just about everything may be unwanted by somebody on this list.
However, we have decided that job postings should go through the jobs
board, hosted by nichestaffing.  So, I think it's appropriate to follow
up a job posting with a reminder that they should go there.

 Good judgement comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgement.
                 -- Fred Brooks