[NCLUG] Quicken 98

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Sat Feb 15 13:38:10 MST 2003

* On 2003-02-15 20:12 Alton L. Collins Retreat Center <alcrc at teleport.com> wrote:
> While searching for help for my problem with quicken 98 for home and
> office, you site was listed.  I had to reload my computer after it
> crashed, and now Intuit says it no longer support quicken 98.  The
> program says it will stop running after 3 more start ups unless I get a
> customer number but Intuit doesn't support it.  Is there a simple way
> around this problem.  I am quite dumb when it comes to computers.

Well, Quicken 98 is commercial software that runs under Windows.

This support forum is for Open source software that runs under Linux.
If you'd like to switch to Linux, there are several free software packages
for doing what Quicken does. Gnucash, for example.

Open source software doesn't have licensing keys, and is supported as long
as people are using it.

                            http://www.tummy.com/