[NCLUG] spam assassin

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Fri Feb 21 03:27:21 MST 2003

On Thu, Feb 20 2003 at 10:02:32pm -0700, dann frazier wrote:

> cat > ~/.procmailrc << EOF
> :0fw
> | spamassassin -P

Seeing how easy this was, I took the plunge and installed Spam Assassin on
my workstation; 5 minutes and it was up and running. I was quite impressed.

Now I just gotta get some spam, to see if it works!

Anyway, I just thought I'd note: -P, according to the latest version's
docs, is now deprecated, as it's the default mode of operation now.

Later,
Paul
  J. Paul Reed                 preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
  To hold on to sanity too tight is insane.  -- Nick Falzone, Pushing Tin