[NCLUG] Advertising Inquiry

Jitka Mansfeldova affiliates at mailings.allposters.com
Mon Jan 6 12:19:20 MST 2003

Hello!

My name is Jitka Mansfeldova and I'm writing to you from AllPosters.com - The World's Largest Poster and Print Store. I noticed that you are linking to other websites and I thought that you might be interested in joining our Affiliates Program. You can earn up to 25% commission on all sales from your website; plus you can choose from over 100,000 images to add to your site for free.

Go here to join now!
http://affiliates.allposters.com/link/redirect.asp?aid=0&parentaid=2&rid=73126baf-a15e-45dc-a05a-483a0d6094fa&rc=101,122,290,1013

As an affiliate you can link to our site and earn between 20% and 25% of every sale you make. Our top affiliates earn thousands of dollars in commission each month. The affiliates program is absolutely free to join.

The way it works is that you display poster images and links on your site. When users click on your links and come to AllPosters.com and make a purchase, you earn commission on the sale.

Building links is easy and it will take you only a few minutes to sign up.

Go here to join now!
http://affiliates.allposters.com/link/redirect.asp?aid=0&parentaid=2&rid=73126baf-a15e-45dc-a05a-483a0d6094fa&rc=101,122,290,1013

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Sincerely,

Jitka

Jitka Mansfeldova
Affiliates Program Manager
Email: affiliates at allposters.com
Tel: (510) 740-1310
http://www.allposters.com

P.S. I'm sending you this invitation because your e-mail address is listed for contact at "http://www.nclug.org/". Please click on the link below or cut and past it into your browser to remove yourself from any further invitations:
http://affiliates.allposters.com/email/RecruitMailTracker.asp?TrackerID=73126baf-a15e-45dc-a05a-483a0d6094fa&O=1