[NCLUG] smoothwall and netmeeting

rosing at peakfive.com rosing at peakfive.com
Wed Jan 22 12:52:40 MST 2003

Hi,

I'm using smoothwall for my firewall and want to know what it takes to
run netmeeting through it. I can't figure out how to poke holes in
smoothwall, I'm not sure if I want to, and if I don't have to to get
this working I won't.

Anyway, this is what the documentation says to let netmeeting run:

>Pass through primary TCP connections on ports 522, 389, 1503, 1720 and 1731.
>Pass through secondary UDP connections on dynamically assigned ports (1024-65535).

How do I do this and how dangerous is it?

Thanks,

Matt