[NCLUG] any good free webmail packages?

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Sat Jul 5 14:48:48 MDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 08:50:18AM -0600, Mike Loseke wrote:
>  Of all the packages that offer a web front-end for receiving and sending
>mail, which have you tried and which do you like? I'm looking at installing

SquirrelMail, as you've seen, is a popular choice.  "Imp" is another
popular choice.  It's been harder to install in the past, but I think
it's less so these days.  I think it'll work with POP or IMAP servers,
but it definitely prefers IMAP.

 I love the smell of napalm in the morning.  It smells like...  Victory.
               -- _Apocalypse_Now_