[NCLUG] dma lost interrupt

Chris Funk chris at goldencoast.com
Mon Jul 14 08:22:34 MDT 2003

I had a very similar problem, went on for months.  I finally narrowed it
down to when there was a heavy print volume.  I had it set up as a CUPS
server for Win98 clients.  Whenever a large print job would come through the
system would pretty much hang, then syslog would fill up with lost interrupt
errors.  Didn't have time to play with it at the time so I just moved the
client's to another print server and it hasn't gone down since.

Chris