[NCLUG] Organizing against SCO?

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Wed Jul 23 16:17:12 MDT 2003

On 23 Jul 2003 at 16:10:43, jbass at dmsd.com arranged the bits on my disk to say:

> Someone wrote:
> >Did you even *look* at http://www.opensource.org/sco-vs-ibm.html, John?
>
> yes. Have you done your homework?

Have you read this lately, John?

http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/faq/#outmail

As the link says (in case you don't read that either), it's not nice to
post private email in public forums, which you've done twice now (this
message and the one right before).

Why do you think because I've decided not to listen to you that you're
justified in posting private correspondance to public forums?

Waitasecond... don't answer that. I don't care.

Later,
Paul