[NCLUG] Organizing against SCO?

jbass at dmsd.com jbass at dmsd.com
Wed Jul 23 16:31:37 MDT 2003

"J. Paul Reed" <preed at sigkill.com> writes:
> As the link says (in case you don't read that either), it's not nice to
> post private email in public forums, which you've done twice now (this
> message and the one right before).

First Paul, I was only following your EXPLICT request everyone be aware that
I had contracted off and on for SCO over 5 years ago between late 1989 and 1998,
and did so *without* naming you at the person making the statements and request.

So what is your beef here other than to pick a foolish battle?

> Why do you think because I've decided not to listen to you that you're
> justified in posting private correspondance to public forums?
>
> Waitasecond... don't answer that. I don't care.

I attributed neither to you publicly, with a very minor anonymous quote to
frame the question.

I think I well have the right of ownership to post the same information in
my replies to you on list.

John