[NCLUG] Re. Organizing against SCO?

William Dan Terry william.terry at knotworks.com
Thu Jul 24 16:57:08 MDT 2003

I wasn't paying close attention, but I seem to have a recollection that
Microsoft made a Unix license purchase or some such from SCO just a
little before SCO sent out letters. If this is founded in truth, than
there could be a reason for shaking up Linux comfort.

Okay, my memory of timing is a bit off, but when was the deal between
Microsoft and SCO actually started? Is the suit a SCO move or a
Microsoft move (amount of deal between two is secret). Here is a story
about it.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9506E6DA103EF933A15756C0A9659C8B63

Peace, William